Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No rest for my soul...

For the past few weeks...I cannot find rest in my soul. I sleep well at night and my body feels rested but deep down...way way down there is a restlessness. There is an urgency in my soul that I do not understand right now and I cannot shake. I just want to make sure that I share this in a way that allows God to move in your life and speak to your heart and confirms to you that time is short. We are closer to His return than we were yesterday... ARE YOU READY?...BE READY! Are we ready for our worlds to be rocked? If we were stripped of everything what would we have left? Our relationship with Jesus can't be a passing hobby...I must be a consuming force! Don't let the distractions of this temporary world clutter your mind and waste your time. God keeps on speaking to me and reaffirming my restlessness. The restless urgency I feel is unbelievable. I have shared this with Doug and I share it with you prayerfully and for God to do what ever He needs to do with it in you life as He is using this restlessness to make me thirst for Him and seek after Him. Anne Graham Lotz posted a statement on her facebook site and it helps to explain my thoughts and feelings...("The night is coming when no one can work." John 9:4 -- The certainty of the coming "night" should motivate us to reschedule our "day" so that it is fully and eternally productive... from Anne Graham Lotz)

No comments:

Post a Comment